Today I am A Happy Girl; pleased, content , still mildly outta shape, middle aged female. But HAPPY! 🙂 When registering for this little 3.1 miler (we call it a 5k ) back in December, I had no idea it was a Big Deal. Happy Girls go every where, do everything. This was our debut in Central Oregon.
A few more Lessons from the Finish Starting Line of a Happy Girl :
- Show up; (did you know that this truly is 80% of the effort?). don’t let the intimidation of 1000 or so elite athletes (and handsome pacers in skirts , with great legs 🙂 ) stop you.
- Share it (from the feelings of inadequacy, bursting lungs and exhilaration) with friends, supporters and total strangers.
- Really Happy Girls FINISH what we START.
Things that would make this event a total rock star:
- Tiaras and Tutus.
- My own personal Handsome Pacer please. (ok you can have one too)
- My own personal handsome pacer showing up in a limo with a latte.
This year Bend’s 5k~ next year….Who knows?
Until next time~Rockin It, Happily Ever After.
“When you open up~so does the world.”
Now, December 2015 a very happy girl indeed: checking these off the Rock Star Status list:
My own personal Handsome Pacer please. (ok you can have one too)But NOT mine. My own personal handsome pacer showing up in a limo with a latte.He does.
Life is good and God is good ALL the Time. What are thinking on for 2016? A brand New Year = New Life. Go for it!